You Might be a B&B Person If......
May 1, 2018 by: Diane Rogers
As innkeepers at Pinecrest B&B in Asheville, NC, many guests grace our door and say “We’re B&B people.” If you are on Team B&B, just go ahead and click Book Now and stay with us.
If by chance you are uncertain about the B&B experience, read on. You might be a B&B person if:
- You are looking for a unique place to stay. Built in 1905, Pinecrest is beautifully restored with all the charm of a century old property but with modern amenities.
- Your guest room has character. Each of our 5 bedrooms are individually decorated to match the period of the house. No generic rooms that could be in any property in any city. You are someplace special.
- You want to be warmly greeted by innkeepers who strive to provide an awesome experience for every guest. We live here and running this inn is our passion.
- You want to awake to the smell of a bountiful indulgent breakfast being prepared. No deciding where to go, or lengthy wait times, or sticker shock at the bill. Just bacon being fried crisp, biscuits hot from the oven, and coffee freshly brewed.
- You are anxious about what it’s like to eat breakfast with strangers. We have a communal breakfast in the dining room at Pinecrest. After the initial introductions around the table, guests find unexpected connections. Also this time to chat is a great way to find out things to do in Asheville.
- You need a space to relax. Our sun porch at Pinecrest is the perfect place to chill, like being in a big tree house.
- You like complimentary 24/7 beverage service. We have Keurig, tea, soda, wine, water, ice and no mini-bar fees.
- You want to be pampered. Get a restful night’s sleep on our premium mattresses with Comphy sheets, quite possibly the softest sheets ever. Some guests like them so much, they buy a set for home.
- You like to be rewarded for loyalty. We offer our return guests a 10% discount and you don't have to keep up with miles or points. We apply the discount at check out.
- You like the personal concierge service provided by the innkeepers. From discounted Biltmore tickets, lists of Asheville activities, or our favorite restaurants, we are here to offer our advice to make the most of your trip.
We hope this list offers some insight about why you should become a B&B person. Stay with us. Instead.