Our Specials Help Save on Asheville Getaways
When reserving online, click the “Enhance Your Experience” tab on the reservation page to add select packages to your order. The innkeepers would be happy to take your phone calls regarding any special packages, occasions, or recommendations. If there is anything we can do to make your experience in Asheville more memorable, please do not hesitate to ask.
We can arrange to have a custom bouquet of fresh-cut flowers or a dozen lovely roses, decadent chocolates or a sparkling beverage of your choice waiting for you in your room. In room massages can be scheduled or we can book an appointment at a local spa. We would also be happy to make recommendations for dinner plans and make your dinner reservations.
Biltmore Ticket Special
Pinecrest Bed & Breakfast offers a 2-day admission ticket: Regular Season for $60/person including tax. Advance notice is necessary, so please inquire at the time of booking. Our tickets are not date specific and can be used any two consecutive days during your stay. Your admission includes a self-guided visit of the breathtaking Biltmore House & Gardens, Antler Hill Village, and a guided tour and complimentary tasting at the Winery. During the Christmas season, a separate upgrade for the Candlelight Tours can be added for $25/each; reservations are required.
Biltmore House Reservation Days:
Reservations are required for your self-guided visit of Biltmore House on these high volume days. We recommend you reserve your entry time online or over the phone since these days can sell out. If you arrive without a reservation, please proceed to Guest Services outside of Biltmore House after scanning your ticket(s) to receive a reservation time.
Your reservation time is for entering Biltmore House. Your admission gives you access to the rest of the estate during normal hours of operation. Arrive early and enjoy everything Biltmore has to offer!
2017 Reservation Days:
- April 1, 8-16, 22, 29
- May 6, 13-14, 20, 27-28
- June 3, 10, 17-18, 24
- July 1-9, 14-16, 21-23, 28-30
- Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26
- Sept. 2-4, 16, 23, 20
- Oct. 1, 5-23, 27-29
- Nov. 3-5, 10-12, 17-26
- Dec. 1-3, 8-10, 15-17, 22-31
- Jan. 1, 6-7
A Gift Certificate from Pinecrest Bed and Breakfast is a great idea for Holiday gift giving, anniversary, honeymoon, birthday or any other special occasion. To make the recipients stay even more special we can arrange for sparkling beverages, locally made chocolates, in-room massage, dinner reservations, excursion planning and Biltmore Estate tickets.
To order a gift certificate, please call 828-281-4275 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Farm & Artisan Tour of Sandy Mush Valley
An Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association Exclusive
In conjunction with the inns of the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association, we are delighted to be able to offer to our guests an independent driving tour of one of the most beautiful valleys in Western North Carolina. Located just a short half hour drive from the center of Asheville, Big Sandy Mush is one of the most beautiful and least well known destinations in our area.
This lush valley has been farmed by the same families for generations and has maintained the charm of a bygone era. Drive past big red barns surrounded by fertile fields and small white churches framed by our North Carolina Mountains. Picnic among the grape vines of a local vineyard and enjoy a special wine tasting, stop at local farms to pick fruits and vegetables or purchase produce, and visit the workshops and galleries of North Carolina artists and craftsmen.
Leave behind the crowds and tourists and visit this peaceful valley on a tour curated for you!
Tour available the first Saturday of each month, May through October
- A touring map/guide of Leicester, NC’s Sandy Mush Community of Artisans and Farms.
- A complimentary picnic lunch to eat at Addison Vineyards. Enjoy a tasting and panoramic mountain views. In September, guests can watch the grape harvest. After your picnic, enjoy a complimentary wine tasting and glass at Addison Farms Vineyard and receive 10% off wine purchases.
- Shop for honey, beeswax candles and pick-your-own blackberries; explore the farm store at Sandy Hollar Farms.
- Visit the Sandy Mush Herb Nursery. In addition to purchasing plants, seeds, useful items and selected books, you can learn about the medicinal and culinary uses of herbs, wild flowers, Bonsai plants and more.
- Explore the Long Branch Environmental Center, a farm designed for research, education and conservation. In addition to seeing solar farm buildings and a tobacco barn, pick up conservation tips and buy apples and cider.
Tour, shop, and experience a warm welcome at these fine artisan destinations:
- Jones Pottery, the studio of nationally recognized potter Matt Jones
- The studio for quilter Laurie W. Brown.
- Painter Christine Hield at Sky Dance Art
- Fiber artist June Hawkins at Sandy Hollar Farms
- Frank Barbara, woodworking
$30/PERSON (please contact us at the time of booking to request package)
10% of your purchase price will be donated to the Southern Appalachian Highland Conservancy to help protect and conserve our mountains and valleys.
An Added Touch
90 minute $145.00
Enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort and privacy of your room. We recommend Thalia Morris of Around Town Massage. Thalia is a licensed massage therapist with over 18 years of experience. Right away you will know the difference between a generic rub and her skillful, nurturing touch. Her integrative blend of Swedish massage techniques with other modalities deeply relaxes the mind and body.
Have you ever had a couple's massage? Two therapists with tables, linens, oils and music provide you and that special someone with the massage of your dreams. Thalia and her staff bring their professional experience and calming expertise right to you; only the Thomas Wolfe and Wible Suites are large enough to accommodate couple’s massage. For arrangements please contact Thalia directly at 828-713-8845.
Sparkling Beverage and Chocolates
A Sparkling Beverage of your choice
A box of delicious Truffles from the Chocolate Fetish
Custom Bouquet of Fresh Cut Flowers $30.00
One Dozen Roses $45.00
Golf at the Grove Park Inn Special
This course, designed by the legendary Donald Ross, is rated as one of the best in North Carolina. We are able to offer our guests discounted rates including green fees, carts, and even rental clubs.
In Season (April 1 - Oct 31)
$70 Sunday - Thursday
$90 Friday & Saturday
$55 Twilight, any day after 3 pm
Off Season (Nov 1 - Mar 31)
$45 Any day
When booking, please contact the innkeepers for more details as guests must book tee times through Pinecrest B&B for these rates!
Theater in the Park Special
The Shakespeare Sensation: Enjoy a performance by the Montford Park Players, a locally beloved theatre company that few tourists experience and be treated as a backstage VIP.
- Ticket for special reserved seating
- A Montford Park Players T-shirt (sizes S-XXL)
- Complimentary beverage (including locally crafted beer or wine)
- “Dress Up and Play!”- a costumed walk-on role in a scene
- A photograph of you and the cast taken in costume
- A paperback copy of the play script signed by all the cast
The package is $25.00 for adults and $19.00 (under 17.)
Contact Pinecrest for Information